Agribusiness Accounting, Tax Services & Financial Advice
Accounting and financial advice for farms and rural businesses
Bracey’s Accountants understand the issues farmers and other rural based businesses are faced with, and that’s why we believe that they deserve specialist advice and support.
- Do your current advisers understand the agricultural industry?
- Do you use your annual accounts for management information?
- Are you paying too much tax?
- Are you minimising future inheritance tax liabilities?
- Is your trading structure correct?
- Do you require assistance with VAT issues, including partial exemption?
As the former Chairman of the Institute of the Agricultural Secretaries and Administrators, I am acutely aware of the issues facing farmers on a day to day basis. During difficult or challenging times, having an accountant on board who truly understands your business can really make a difference, and that’s what Bracey’s agricultural team strive to do, giving you the peace of mind that your affairs are in good hands.
“It’s fantastic to receive such timely and reliable advice”