We are looking for a Tax Semi Senior to join our Hitchin office.
Bracey’s Accountants is an innovative firm with an exciting range of clients in numerous sectors across the UK. Formed in 2010, the firm has gone from strength-to-strength in delivering a wide range of specialist and compliance services.
Working at Bracey’s
Everyone is held in equal regard and importance here at Bracey’s, with each individual being recognised for the contribution they make in helping to drive the team forward. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key player and make a real impact in this proactive and forward moving firm.
Tax Semi Senior in Hitchin, Hertfordshire
This is a new position for the firm, reporting to the Tax Manager; it will give you the opportunity to assist in shaping the way the firm moves forward, both in terms of speed of development and the new services we can provide. We have found that there is so much opportunity and work available to a vibrant, energetic and versatile practice.
- Dealing with compliance tasks given by the Tax Manager for companies, individuals, partnerships, and trusts.
- Dealing with tax related queries and questions raised by internal team members and clients.
- Identifying tax saving opportunities.
- Assisting Tax Manager on ad-hoc tax projects such as R&D.
- Carry out initial tax reviews for companies and individuals.
- Assisting Tax Manager with developing processes from ideas of tax savings/adding value strategies.
- Preparation of tax advice reports.
- Assisting the Tax Manager in following up of tasks/clients to ensure that the opportunities aren’t missed out.
Successful applicants will be either CTA, CTA studying, ATT qualified or nearly qualified, ACCA or ICAEW with a heavy tax bias and plenty of tax experience.
How to apply
Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01438 727141 to find out more.