- The furlough scheme cut-off date has been extended from the 28th February to the 19th March.
- HMRC’s Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme portal is set to go live on Monday 20th April. First payments for furloughed staff are expected from the 30th April.
- New Self-Employed Income Support Scheme announced.
- VAT liability payments to 30th June deferred until the end of the 2020-21 tax year. However, your Direct Debit must be cancelled or payments will still be made.
- July-2020 income tax payments on account deferred until Jan 2021.